UCC Information

Effective 7-1-01
In compliance with State Statutes, as of July 1, 2002, Recorder's offices in Illinois can only accept UCC's that are:
Terminations of existing UCC's on file
Pertinent to Timber
Pertinent to Minerals
Fixture Filings
All other UCC documents must be sent to the Secretary of State for recordation.